I would like to apologized to all that have followed this blog and noticed I have not posted in a long while. I mostly blame Facebook for killing my time, also my sister has a lot of friends (which are all awesome ) but since I want to give them my time. Since the last time I posted, I was filmed for a Transformers Documentary (I will post more about that later ), have done a lot more AMVs (Anime Music Videos ), and well some other bad news that distracted me.
But now I promise to give some time to this page as well.
My first plan is to “re-post ” some post I have done on Facebook, so if we are friends, you have probably have already read them, but they make some good points so I would like to share them and save them here.
My second plan is to finally showcase some of the photos I have taken over the years, what better place than here. Some will be landscapes (scenic), the others will be of my action figures. So I hope you continue to pay attention, and of course you can always friend me on Facebook, or watch my videos on YouTube if you like.
Search my mind, see what you find
Whats on my mind now.
- Don’t transform history to entertain.
- Quick reviews of movies I saw in 2017-2018.
- What is……was Toys R Us….and why should we care.
- The Firework Show Effect, my opinions on the future of the Transformers Live Action Universe and what is planned.
- The start of a collection that may not have been really the start cause there were some before and some after that got lost.
- Two movie reviews of recent movies I just saw, but is really not that recent, but still is since it is still summer…….so here are my reviews and thoughts on the two movies……Cars 3, and Transformers: The Last Knight!!!
- It is hip to be fake, annoying reviews and the faux geeks that make them to seem kewl.
Dig deeper, you never know. Did you miss something
The division of my mind
Come on in, it’s nice in here