Listen I don’t want to do any Hasbro Bashing, but I feel like I have to in this case. The Platinum Series – Year of the Goat Optimus Prime is WAYYYYYYYYYYY over priced, I mean WHOA!!!!
Yes these figures have always been a bit more expensive than they should be, but this is absurdly expensive.
When you consider that when the mold first came out in 1995 it was only $25 bucks, and when Scourge (RID) came out in 2002, which was also a Toys R Us Exclusive, he was only about $30 bucks. So to be honest I was expecting this reissue to be maybe $50 perhaps $60 tops, but this……really
What are they using real silver for the chrome part ???
HASBRO I am disappointed in you for this one, we all know you are just trying to fleece the collector market. Heck I think I can find both the original and Scourge cheaper on-line if I wanted to.
Of course I don’t have to, I do have the 1995 version and he is in great shape too. 😛
Search my mind, see what you find
Whats on my mind now.
- Don’t transform history to entertain.
- Quick reviews of movies I saw in 2017-2018.
- What is……was Toys R Us….and why should we care.
- The Firework Show Effect, my opinions on the future of the Transformers Live Action Universe and what is planned.
- The start of a collection that may not have been really the start cause there were some before and some after that got lost.
- Two movie reviews of recent movies I just saw, but is really not that recent, but still is since it is still summer…….so here are my reviews and thoughts on the two movies……Cars 3, and Transformers: The Last Knight!!!
- It is hip to be fake, annoying reviews and the faux geeks that make them to seem kewl.
Dig deeper, you never know. Did you miss something
The division of my mind
Come on in, it’s nice in here