Listen I don’t want to do any Hasbro Bashing, but I feel like I have to in this case. The Platinum Series – Year of the Goat Optimus Prime is WAYYYYYYYYYYY over priced, I mean WHOA!!!!
Yes these figures have always been a bit more expensive than they should be, but this is absurdly expensive.
When you consider that when the mold first came out in 1995 it was only $25 bucks, and when Scourge (RID) came out in 2002, which was also a Toys R Us Exclusive, he was only about $30 bucks. So to be honest I was expecting this reissue to be maybe $50 perhaps $60 tops, but this……really
What are they using real silver for the chrome part ???
HASBRO I am disappointed in you for this one, we all know you are just trying to fleece the collector market. Heck I think I can find both the original and Scourge cheaper on-line if I wanted to.
Of course I don’t have to, I do have the 1995 version and he is in great shape too. 😛
Search my mind, see what you find
Whats on my mind now.
- The start of a collection that may not have been really the start cause there were some before and some after that got lost.
- Two movie reviews of recent movies I just saw, but is really not that recent, but still is since it is still summer…….so here are my reviews and thoughts on the two movies……Cars 3, and Transformers: The Last Knight!!!
- It is hip to be fake, annoying reviews and the faux geeks that make them to seem kewl.
- Golden Delmo Rie Petoriyacowa (リエ ペトリヤコワ) Picture Gallery
- THE HASBRO UNIVERSE…………or is it.
- 2015 in review
- I am a Sexist ????
Dig deeper, you never know. Did you miss something
The division of my mind
Come on in, it’s nice in here